Anecdote!

Hey You!
You who just surfaced another day in your life, I am glad you are here.
Cutting the chase, this blog post is a personal experience for me and I learned something from it. I hope you do too.


I was having just another Monday but also it was a good one since it was a day off. It goes like this: I lost one of my syllabus related notes and ended up borrowing one from my friend in order to make a copy of it for me. Then this complete random stranger came and stood right next to me at the shop waiting for his errands to get done. That's when he just had a glimpse of the notes that I was about to make a copy of. He started talking with respect to the contents written on the notes. Trust me, he had so much glitter in his eyes which held this crazy passion for engineering(yes, I currently pursue a degree in engineering). I didn't know his name or had no clue about where he belonged from but then I just ended up having a good, long 15 minutes discussion about all the knowledge that he had to share with me regarding the notes I held. Owing to the fact that I have this big, curious mind, I noticed him in an outfit which was generally worn by the salesman of a jewellery shop in my area and I ended up asking him,"Are you an engineer?" To which he humbly replied,"I wanted to be one but couldn't due to monetary issues. I left that halfway." A part of me broke upon hearing this. Yes, I am this highly-sensitive person and I don't deny it.

But when someone so deserving gives up on their dreams of becoming what they want to become and someone who doesn't want to become ends up being that because they were forced to breaks you, right?


Everyone deserves to be something that they dreamt to become but they don't end up so. Why?
Because there are circumstances. But do humans bend their knees to the circumstances?
No! So, in case, you can help at least even one single child or a teen or an adult who has that passion in his eyes to pursue his dreams but can't because of the circumstances; please help!!!
You are made a human to do and take favours. That's all about the humanity-major reason for existence!

Image result for do good



I am not a usual blogger putting fashion related stuff or blogs for food! I just post most random stuff on my blog only to inspire at least even one person out there who reads this section and gets inspired to do a good deed some day.




Signing off,
Aarvi :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Results!!

Maa: A blessing in three words :)

The Lost Best Friend