Evaluate a Human

Another day where I just have some mundane ideas on this blog post which I have subtly posted under a witty title. Well, that's what I have been doing with every blog recently.

Curiosity boost up? Thinking what evaluate means here? Am I distributing interview tips? Am I going to talk about how to make yourself worthy of passing an interview? Well, no.


This is such a short and simple post related to one of the incidents I closely encountered with. By evaluating a human, I just happen to say that we realize the value of a human being pretty late. We realize their value mostly on their prayer meet by acknowledging them saying 'bahut ache admi the. Bhagawan ne jaldi upar bula liya.'  or probably when that person is on  their death bed , 'kaafi taklif ho rahi hai unhe. bhagwan aisi zindagi kisiko na de. itni taklif wo bhi itne bhale insaan ko.'


I guess I am going to need a little help here as to why we start valuing or realizing the value of a person in our life this late? Are we crazy? Are we nuts that we realize the importance of something only after it is lost? I know that is human nature but can we at least try to change?


Can we just acknowledge them while they are alive? Can we talk to them, praise them, make them aware of their shortcomings while they are breathing and releasing carbon dioxide?

No, I am not saying I am a saint person or something similar. I made the same mistake, I still do maybe but the difference is while I am trying hard not to repeat it you are not even making an effort. I lost a lot of quality time with the person I cared for and I probably regret that too. Luckily, I have a second chance to make things right. You may not always have.

Just spend some quality time with the people that matter to you, the people whose loss will be a great bolt to you, the people who you care for. Evaluate that human being based upon the time you have and the role they play in your life. I'm sure you'll realize how important everyone is.


I have said this tonne times before I'll say it now, 'WE THINK WE HAVE FOREVER. BUT THE TRUTH IS WE DON'T.  KYA PATA KAL HO NA HO.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Results!!

Maa: A blessing in three words :)

The Lost Best Friend