Results!!

I know I promised you all weekly posts but I just could restrict posting today!!πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
So as we all know the result season has already started and is on full speed!!
Its like a train which is moving on with dropping someone down & picking someone up!!
The results are more like descrimination as it divides students into three bits:-
1.Toppers
2.Averages
3.Failures (Pillars)
P.S.all names decided by imperfectionist herself
I don't think the toppers even need to read this post coz they would be way too happy wherever they are & whatever they have achieved
But the rest u need to watch this out!!
Results don't decide your life & its okay if they are not good enough
Results are just an important part of life as exams are!!!
They come & they go
If they are good they make you happy & if they are bad they make you change because results are nothing but the fruits of the applied hard work which you do in exams!!
DONT EVER GET DISAPPOINTED WITH
 THEM!!! Please its a request to allπŸ‘πŸ‘
N I'm even gonna post on good video for you because I'm a regular YouTuber!!!
Congratulations to all who have got there results because results are never the end but always the start of something good!!!!!

You can always +1 this post & share it too!!
Keep reading & keep smiling
Signing of
-D Imperfectionist


Follow me @
Instagram @vidhi.parikh
Twitter @ _VidhiP
Snapchat @vidsi_parikh


You can also like me on Facebook @ D Imperfectionist

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Maa: A blessing in three words :)

The Lost Best Friend