True Love

Hey readers... I have some awesome news for you all... D Imperfectionist would now try to do some weekly posts as she has some crazier ideas coming up ;) keep checking..!!






But today it's a special post dedicated to some special people 🙈🙈
Well today is my maternal grandparents' anniversary!!! Happy Anniversary Guys ❤️❤️
I always love to visit places like marine drive or bandstand not just because I love water but also because I gotta view many madly in love couples there.

But there was a secret place which I used to love to visit until some years back & it was my grandparents' place. It's always difficult to keep loving each other till the very end despite  the n-number of problems & fights you have encountered. Having a big,fat joint family to look after is just the icing on the cake...
But they both could do it all & still not get rid off each other or the love would never lessen!!
It was difficult those days when you got married at a very young  age & have no idea about how your life partner would be!!!
You had to be like those tracks on which the train of family runs smoothly & speedily!'j
But the best thing I loved about them was in the latter stages when my grandpa had become a victim to a monstrous disease like PARALYSIS!! But that's when they started loving each other even more..
Those minutest details to which grandma would pay attention to,the way she would care & do all the stuff with a tear in her eye & a smile on her lips because it was her love of her life who needed her more than anyone else!!!




My grandpa has always been a simple lover & a great thinker &&& my grandma has always been a great believer of my grandpa!!!

Though I miss seeing this lovestory now as the monster ate up my grandma's hero!!!!
 But this story will never end because LOVE NEVER DIES IT JUST FADES AWAY WITH TIME!!!!
My grandma has been celebrating this day with equal happiness since past 48 years as she met her hero today!!!
THOUGH BOTH OF THEM ARE IN DIFFERENT WORLDS BUT I FEEL THAT THIS BOND OF   true love CONNECTS THEM ALWAYS!!!
I have always wished to find love like yours!!!!



Miss you Nanu & love you Nani ❤️❤️❤️
- your cutest n the only grand daughter

Comments

  1. First of all happy anniversary to ur nanu n nani!!
    I love u n ur writings sooo much..but this one was sooo emotionally beautiful..!!❤❤
    Yesss true love never dies!!😊❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just try my best...Results do the rest...
      😘😘

      Delete
  2. Very touching and nicely done vidhi..
    Don't think any of us could have put it more eloquently. .
    Hats off..
    Celebrating their togetherness and missing pappa..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u mamu😍❤😇
    Comment from you means a lot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Results!!

Maa: A blessing in three words :)

The Lost Best Friend