What are rains??

First rains in Mumbai & me being a "Mumbaikar" itself it can't be possible if I don't write some stuff about it!!!
WHAT ARE RAINS???
Are they merely a season which lasts for four months...?
Many of us wouldn't agree to it because rains aren't just a season but a storehouse of memories :)
They bring a rainbow up in the sky but with that they also add some colours in every individual's life.
They are romance for the lovers and non-lovers too!
They are fun for all those football fans & also for those who like to get drenched in the first rain!!
They are a great beginning for those tiny tots as it marks the start of a new academic year.
They are an ideal reason to eat the yummy oily,hot stuff for the diet conscious people.
They are memories for many grown ups and aged!!




AND LASTLY FOR ME

THEY ARE MY OWN PLACE OF SOLITUDE....



They are my place which I resort to when I'm sad or happy or angry or irritated!!!
For me rains are everything MY EVERYTHING!!!
It's like me being a tree and rains are the only thing I wait for the whole year!!
The time it rains I'm fully energised and start dancing with full swing!'
Just as trees turn green in rains I turn fully refreshed and smiley in rains!!!


What could be more better than writing on the fog that gets collected on the window,having a cup of hot chocolate or coffee after getting drenched, lying on the couch with a good book in your hand!!
To be honest these are my ideal things to do in the rain & I just love doing themπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜˜
Hope this season be the best rains that could ever happen!!
If you gotta experience worth sharing in the conments


Keep posting, keep getting wet, keep drenching, keep +1ding and comment what more posts you wanna see!!!
Have a rainy, rainbowy days aheadπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‡


Tried describing my feelings for the first time!! Comment yours..


Signing off
- D Imperfectionist❤️


Follow me @
Instagram @vidhi.parikh
Twitter @ _VidhiP
Snapchat @vidsi_parikh


You can also like me on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/D-Imperfectionist/1447902578853465?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Results!!

Maa: A blessing in three words :)

The Lost Best Friend