18-ohh-freak

Hii guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wassup and welcome back to the most teen friendly blog D Imperfectionist J
But guess what : this page is soon turning from the teen to adult. Didn’t get it,eh?
Lemme help you here. Your blogger is turning into an adult soon sooner.
So all I need today is bit “listening ears”. And and and before we get started, here’s wishing all of you a very very happy children’s day and a peaceful Guru Nanak Jayanti.

Moving on, this is my officially last children’s day as a child because next year all that would be left for me is random forwards based on how the child in you never dies and the most important thing which people do  #takemebakck #missthosedays ###  *with some random cute childhood photo*
But do we never kill the child in us? Think. Think. THINK.
Yes, when I was this teeny tiny bit all I wanted was to do grow up, become independent, get settled and just work my head off. All I want to do was get 18 and do all the exciting things which adults do (PS adults are boring).
Now as I’m on the threshold of becoming one myself, I don’t really feel like going beyond. Yes, I am freaking out. But why shouldn’t i? Because the thing which will happen in some months would be irreversible. I’m never going be a child legally on the next 14th. None of my mistakes would be ignored with the ”chhoti bachi hai “ clause. All my greedy needs would be cut off saying “You are an adult. Behave like one.”I’m never goint to get to spend all my afternoon wandering as a homeless kid because I’ll be sleep deprived and I can’t afford missing an afternoon nap. I’m never going to be allowed being irresponsible or careless for that matter. Though I am a bit mature but now I have to behave, act, decide as an adult.  Nevertheless, I’m never going to have time to play with my friends those silly games which we used to fight upon. I’ll be glancing upon my childhood favourite toys and cartoon sighing” kitne jaldi bade hogaye hum?” There are literally so many things which I’m never gonna get back to do!! So many privileges taken away in a whiff L
Thank you mumma for consoling in the cutest way “you are always gonna be my giggly,looking-at-the-fan-and-talking-to-the-calendar girl <3”
Yes, I know. This cant be stopped. Somethings get better with age. But memories accumulate each day.
The above things already started happening, LIFE ALREADY STARTED HAPPENING but I really wish I could say “zindagi tham jaa zara”.
If you still have the child in you alive, take a moment each day to talk to it, to make it feel special, to make it realize that you still love,miss and adore it. J
Hoping I would already be doing enough justice to the full-of-dreams baby-me.
 To the 10 year old me,” Life’s good! Enjoy your days. You are going to miss them 8 years later.”
Comment down below your advice to your 10 year old you.
Thank you for lending your time to this venting out post and being an ardent reader.
You readers are an asset :*







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Results!!

Maa: A blessing in three words :)

The Lost Best Friend