Why Being Independent Is Not Being Lonely?

Hellooo..everyone out there who just opened this link to check whether its working or not :P
Yes, it works absolutely fine and yes, I am still posting blogs,lazily but yes.

Of late we haven't yet discussed something or I haven't shared any of my stories in here so I thought today would be the day I should get done with.
Lets get started...

With so many changes occurring in your life, you tend to do things your way and maybe there are times when you are the sole person who is doing things your way, making you separate or different from the rest of the people and trust me there is this thin line of difference between being the sole person who walks on your way and being the lone person who is just walking.

When you are walking on your way, you are responsible for all the events that will be happening to you henceforth and you are aware of the consequences which gets your more determined whereas if your are just walking like a lone person with no direction or company, the road will eventually turn boring, you'll start missing people on your way, you'll have this urge to change your way just because that way has people who you'll be calling "company". The same people, who are like you, who have no idea where they are heading to and what they are up-to.


Worry not, I know the above words are as confusing as a mirror maze in an amusement park.
Lets get to a short story for that, until recently, I had some major changes in my life, changed my high school and just when you are an introvert, its hard to make friends and stuff. Well, the same happened and then this feeling of being lonely crept in. I wanted to quit social media, cut off ties with people I know and just lock myself up in a room and stay silent for hours. But then this big thing dawned upon me, the fact that the destination where I am heading to is all worth going through these feelings and the fact that I  am turning independent and not lonely. I am learning to be my own soulmate, my own favourite company,my own lending ear and my own bear-hugger. This realisation was all it was needed to get me that kickstart which has now led to me to write up this blog post for you.



Everyone out there! Be your Own Person To Reach Out when you are Lonely and if that's not enough;
Aarvi is always around the corner for you!
Anything and everything you say will be between us. I promise.


Also coming up with something really interesting for you all! *Fingers crossed* I hope it just works out as it is supposed to!


Signing off,
Show us your love on instagram - @_aarvi.writings and facebook - D Imperfectionist as well!
xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Results!!

Maa: A blessing in three words :)

The Lost Best Friend