Never Judge A Book By Its Cover




Never Judge A Book By Its Cover...


Hiiii Guys!!!!! I know its been quiet a long time & obviously the time for the next post to be given.
So here we go...........
Well in the past few months i have met heck a lot of people or i may say heard about them through our common friends and the one thing the bothered me was The Judging Nature or The PRE-judging Nature which they possessed.
I mean as i heard about them from our common friends similarly they too heard about me but they just tried judging me as too what kind of person i was!!!!
I am not against judging nature. But assuming too much even without meeting that person is something that pisses me off!!!!
I know we humans are awesome gossip mongers and pre-assumers but then don’t you agree that we need to change this???
Okay just imagine I tell you the worst description of a fruit like mango. I tell you its bad,sour & I just hate it. But does that mean you shall hate it too? NOOOOOOOOOOO because opinions vary & you cannot even comment on that mango because you  HAVENT TASTED IT!!!!!
Same is with humans!! Im not telling you to stop judging people but all im teliing is don’t judge anyone before you spend some moments with them!!!
Dont pre-assume on the basis on someone’s opinion & come to the conclusion that ye to aisi/a hi hogi/a!!!!!!
Open your eyes but open your heart too!!!!
Accept people & judge them the way you see them & not the way others want you to see them!!!!

Some images be so true <3 <3






Like,share,subscribe & keep logged in for more posts!!!

Till then take care & much love :)

Comments

  1. Never will be able to write as good as u!!😥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Results!!

Maa: A blessing in three words :)

The Lost Best Friend