The Diary Of A Clumsy Adult chapter 1

This is again the start of something different and something extremely unique. The name as it states is completely inspired by ''' diary of a wimpy kid".
The Diary Of A Clumsy Adult shall purely include all the lessons which this adult aka I have learned or experienced while being clumsy all the while.
The word 'clumsy' is because we all have established the fact as to how clumsy I am.

This new section is purely anecdotal and may be fun at times.
I hope you guys find the fun out of my sheer misery.
Let's get started.😎


Chapter 1 ~ Bombay Darshan

A huge part of my daily events are influenced by the fact that I have this weird habit of finding things and content in everything that I see or do. Being from Bombae since past 20 years a sense of exploring the city always keeps me up. so today we decided to do just that, we decided to explore some local food spaces in and around the Mumbai city. Needless to say, we took almost half a day to come up with a plan and it was already lunch time by then.
We started this journey of exploring as though we were traveling bloggers by beginning with food! My good friend and an extremely huge foodie advised a local papad shop to me around Charni Road Station. It is situated along the same footpath as "Roxy Cinema" in Charni Road nearby Charni Road Railway Station. The way in which the papad is garnished with all the ingredients is just mesmerizing. The best part about it is the fact that he adds aloo to the papad too :P
Each bite of that papad dives into your soul just to give you a taste of satisfaction. No doubt the masala papad was spicy due to which we had to calm our tongues with the help of sugarcane juice available right opposite the 'Roxy Cinema'.





Proceeding with tummy to heavy to hold, i made the clumsy decision of walking right from Chowpatty to Churchgate station. At any regular time of the day, this may seem as a normal, sane decision but it turns insane when you make it at 3pm in the scorching heat. However, there is nothing that a good company can't heal and we did end up walking 2200 meters that day.





We ended up feeling hungry again with the heat having soaked up all our chills. But we still found our place to go, the K Rustom's Ice Cream!!
I would highly recommend their pan sandwich ice cream though you could choose your favorites.




Fueled up for the road ahead, we embarked on a journey right till the CSMT station aka Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus Railway Station. However, you just cannot miss the opportunity of having a sip or maybe a glass full of 'kalakhatta' sharbat right opposite to the station and next to canon pav bhaji. We all have our guilty pleasures, I have 'kalkhatta'. this habit of drinking 'kalkhatta' is passed down up to me from my generations. So I again made a kiddish decision of filling a glass of sharbat into the bottle and bringing it home for the rest.



As stupid as it may sound, it was nothing compared to the smile it spread on my familys' face. This was just another day that I happened to invest in exploring the city. This has to be the most economic tours of the city that I have ever taken and yet the most memorable one.



A big, Big, BIG shout out to my friend Vaibhav Gogri, for being extremely calm and supportive throughout this crazy idea.
PS it's his birthday today so just slide a quick dm and wish him.
*linking his Instagram below*
https://www.instagram.com/munchy_chhoro/


The Diary Of A Clumsy Kid shall continue of more chapters. keep checking out.
Also, let me know how good you felt this one was.
Thank you ^_^







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Results!!

Maa: A blessing in three words :)

The Lost Best Friend